Harveel Heer – Account Manager
- Please explain your job in a nutshell
I’m an Account Manager responsible for looking after my
client’s marketing needs and creating more work for the Denfield studio.
- What’s the best part of what you do?
I love it all – I can’t choose!
- What made you choose to be an Account Manager?
I didn’t choose it, it chose me. Even now I think to myself, ‘When did that happen?’. I guess some things in life are just meant to be.
- What training or work experience did you undertake to become an Account Manager?
Six years of working with the best team in town here at Denfield.
- What advice would you give anyone wanting to be an Account Manager?
Work hard and play harder!
- What’s the best part of working at Denfield?
I do what I love and love what I do.
- If you weren’t an Account Manager, what job would you like to do?
A Dentist. It seems like easy money to me!
- What’s your favourite pizza topping?
It’s hard to choose a favourite, but I do love a bit of goat’s cheese.